Re: [Evolution] Query about editing quoted text in Plain Text mode

Hello Milan!

Thanks for asking!

I usually use the Inline (Outlook style) as reply style to avoid
multiple >> quote character when there is a long thread with many
succeeding emails. I also prefer plain text emails.

To preserve the email thread I copy the text of the previous email and
insert it above the headers of the original email with ctrl-shift-V to
get the quote character in front of the text and split the text into
paragraphs to respond separately as the others did in response to your
email and you mentioned:
I do edit quoted text myself, mostly to correct wrapping and to split
the quoted text into parts, under which I write my comments.

Thanks again for continuously working on Evolution, much appreciated!

Cheers, Dan