Re: [Evolution] Text disappears in message when sending or saving in draft.

On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 15:36 -0600, js wrote:
I provided information in my e-mail but as you can see the problem was
evident i.e. no text in the message!

All I could see was an empty HTML message. Perhaps if you posted in
plaintext, as this list prefers, it would have been visible.

I am using Evolution 3.26.3 with the SuSE 15.1 distribution recently
loaded onto a new computer. I have not had this issue before using
Evolution with previous SuSE distributions, Not sure what the issue is.
It works occasionally, but not often.

3.26 is really old. The current version is 3.24, so that's about a 4
year difference. Try to get a more up to date version if possible.

poc