Re: [Evolution] Text disappears in message when sending or saving in draft.

Andre,
I provided information in my e-mail but as you can see the problem was evident i.e. no text in the message!
I am using Evolution 3.26.3 with the SuSE 15.1 distribution recently loaded onto a new computer. I have not had this issue before using Evolution with previous SuSE distributions, Not sure what the issue is. It works occasionally, but not often.
J. Shaw