[Evolution] connect fails?

I installed Manjaro xfce stable last week. When I log out and back in evolution ews (Evolution 3.34.3) fails to connect and cannot reconnect to the server.

The error message is

The reported error was “No response: The name :1.64 was not provided by any .service files”.

Evolution behaves normally if I do a reboot.

I see online that similar problems have occured in the past with gnome.

I am new to Manjaro and this list. Please feel free to email directly to me. I am not too sure where exactly to post this bug.

Thanks.