Re: [Evolution] connect fails?

On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 21:03 +0000, Price, Joseph via evolution-list wrote:

I installed Manjaro xfce stable last week. When I log out and back in
evolution ews (Evolution 3.34.3) fails to connect and cannot
reconnect to the server.

The error message is
The reported error was “No response: The name :1.64 was not provided
by any .service files”.
Evolution behaves normally if I do a reboot.
I see online that similar problems have occured in the past with
gnome.

Correct. See existing previous threads like
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-October/msg00044.html

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net