Re: [Evolution] .p7m attachment freezes Evolution

On Wed, 2020-01-22 at 13:51 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
I am able to import, but it is imported as a plain text document
attachment, so it is not better than the .mbox file itself.

        Hi,
could you share the message structure, as stored in the .mbox file,
please? You can get it with a command like this:

    $ cat msg.mbox | grep -C3 -i Content-Type

Hide anything private with 'x' or such, if the output will contain
anything sensitive.

It would help to know what exactly you changed in the .mbox file before
importing it. Just to know we are on the same page.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan