Re: [Evolution] .p7m attachment freezes Evolution

On Wed, 2020-01-22 at 11:46 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
yes, you are perfectly right. It is indeed like that.
'evolution --disable-preview' does not seem to help

        Hi,
it looks like the preview panel left opened and the message had been
message to view it in a separate window (this preview panel disabling
doesn't work there, it's only for the main window).

Is there another  workaround?

I gave you 3 options in my previous mail. I cannot think of other at
the moment.

I see I may download the message as a .mbox file.
May I recover the attached .pdf.p7m file from there?

Being it only about broken Content-Type header you can try to change it
to something else. Like:

will avoid parsing it into the preview panel and it'll allow you to
save it to a file. When you make the change in the .mbox file, just
import the message with File->Import->... and then work with that
imported message.

        Hope it helps,
        Milan