Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Attaching Email Message]

Why on earth did you send this to my PERSONAL email address.

If you want to unsubscribe from this mailing list the instructions are
at the BOTTOM of EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE from the list. Spamming the list
by replying to every single message is just antisocial; sending it to
someone's personal email address is bordering on abusive behaviour.