Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Attaching Email Message]

On Thu, 2020-01-16 at 14:57 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

Apologies, please ignore my previous message; I see that you attach
an email by forwarding it, somewhat counter-intuitive!

No, that's not "how" you attach emails - that is just a consequence of
the forwarding style that *you* have configured. (Edit -> Preferences
-> Composer Preferences -> Forward Style.)

Did you read the reply I sent to your first email??

P.