Re: [Evolution] Importing a folder from MH/claws

On Mon, 2020-01-13 at 15:45 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
When I attempt to copy the ross folder to the maildir account top
level from either the maildir account or the MH account, the Copy and
Move functions are grayed out.

        Hi,
it looks like a bug, especially when the GUI allows to create new
folders when 'On This Computer' is selected. I see the same behavior
also when selecting IMAP accounts as the destination, not only On This
Computer.

It's true that some account types do not allow creating folders
directly at the top level, they allow creating only subfolders of
existing folders (like of the Inbox), but neither the On This Computer,
nor IMAP accounts, are part of that group.
        Bye,
        Milan