Re: [Evolution] Reject a single meeting of a series that got accepted

        Hi,

On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 12:07 +0000, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
Hm, thanks, I guess I can do that, but then the whole meeting is
gone.

Is it? I mean, it can be gone from your calendar, but as you do not
organize the meeting a "reject" notice is sent to the organizer and
he/she is supposed to send your change to others. That's how these
things should work according to the RFC [1], if I recall correctly.

I would like to have an Outlook-like behaviour, that simply marks my
attendance status as "not attending", so others can also see what I
am doing.

Changing your status is currently not possible in Evolution:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/262

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5546