Re: [Evolution] CalDAV is readonly

On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 12:06 +0000, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
However it is considered /readonly/ for some reason. How can I make
it writeable? I started the calendar factory in debug mode
(CALDAV_DEBUG=all and -w flag) to see what the server provides:

        Hi,
there used to be a problem that the read/write property changes were
not properly delivered to the client side, thus the client side thought
the calendar/book/... is read only, even though the backend side knew
it can also write to, not only read from.

It seems you use 3.34.3, probably both evolution-data-server and
evolution), which contains latest attempts to address this issue.

I do not think it always worked, but I think a restart of the calendar
factory or the background processes sometimes helped. I suppose you
restarted the calendar factory process (when running it to get the
log), but it didn't help, right? I've no idea what to try next, the log
snippets you showed looks fine.
        Bye,
        Milan