Re: [Evolution] Reject a single meeting of a series that got accepted

Hm, thanks, I guess I can do that, but then the whole meeting is gone.
I would like to have an Outlook-like behaviour, that simply marks my
attendance status as "not attending", so others can also see what I am
doing. Is that handled by the EWS protocol or is it an Evolution thing?