Re: [Evolution] 2 exchange accounts

On Sat, 2020-01-04 at 05:08 +0000, William Dossett via evolution-list
wrote:
I don't have the ews plugin installed as it seemed to say that was
only for older versions of exchange, if I read right... and it
seems to be working fine without it on my outlook.com exchange
account.

        Hi,
you should have installed evolution-ews package (I'm not sure what the
name is in your distro) to have Exchange accounts configured in the
GNOME Online Accounts (GOA) added in Evolution automaticallty. If you
do not see "Exchange Web Services" in the Server type combo when
creating a new account, then you surely do not have it installed. I'm
not sure from the above, but if I understood it correctly you added the
account both in GOA and in Evolution itself. That should not be done,
if you had installed evolution-ews (still supposing the account type in
GOA was 'Exchange'). When creating an account in Evolution, you may not
left checked "Look up email settings..." in the wizard, because EWS
requires authentication and this lookup generally (and usually) means
IMAP+SMTP, not EWS.

I read an older post saying the user restarted mint and then the
account showed up, but now luck either.  I assume it will support 2
accounts?

Yes, definitely, you can have as many configured EWS accounts as you
wish and you can use them all at the same time.
        Bye,
        Milan