Re: [Evolution] open-map service

On Thu, 2020-01-02 at 18:03 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
The action called for looks like an "open-map:" service, similar to
"http:"; if so it's no wonder that browsers don't understand. Can
anyone clarify the situation? Is there any way to make evolution call
on a different service?

        Hi,
it's not meant to pass this URI to the browser, it's meant to process
it first. What web page is opened depends on Edit->Preferences
->Contacts->Open maps with...

Hrm, I see it stopped working for some reason.

Would you mind to file a bug at [1], if not there already, please? I'd
like not to forget of this.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new