Re: [Evolution] Unable to print from Evolution

Thank you for your reply, I chose flatpack as I had read it would be
the most up to-date version.
Am I right in thinking that I just uninstall Evo from the Flatpack
section of the software manager and then head into the supported
section and install and lose the accounts that are setup?
Or can I install the supported version whilst leaving the Flatpack one
intact? I'm guessing this option may cause a lot of issues.

Thanks