Re: [Evolution] Unable to print from Evolution

On Sun, 2020-02-16 at 16:45 +0000, Paul wrote:
3.34.3 (by Flathub.org) Mint Cinnamon 19.3

When I try to print an email I get the following options
Print to file
Print to LPR
My printer is not shown which is an HP OfficejetPro 8600
In Firefox and other apps my printer is shown and works fine except for
scanning
Any ideas?
I'm a new Linux user

Flatpak versions run in a sandbox that's isolated from the rest of the
system. You need to install the supported Evolution package from your
distro's software manager.

poc