Re: [Evolution] Proposal regarding apparent race condition on Evolution start-up

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 16:24 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
I guess, and only guess, that the gnome-keyring-daemon had been
killed/stopped somewhere after step c), keeping libsecret without its
counterpart.

What is the error message when you face this, please?

Evo complains about not being able to connect to various Google
services (Mail, Calendar, ...). I'll note the exact message next time
it happens.

I do not know how to do that, but would you be able to check whether
the gnome-keyring-daemon was really restarted? Finding the reason for
its restart might be even harder.

I'll have to wait for it to happen again and then check.

poc