[Evolution] Netscape/AOL password not recognised in Evolution

Hi,

I'm inexperienced at computer programming, so please excuse my naivety However, I am an experienced user of various software.

Yesterday, Evolution (3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 Groupware Suite) stopped recognising the password to access my Netscape/AOL e-mail account. Fortunately, I can still access it on my phone or via the website on my laptop (Dell XPS-13-9370) running Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS and Gnome 3.28.2. 64 bit OS. However, I would like to fix the problem in Evolution.

I re-set my Netscape/AOL password via the browser version and it still works there and on my phone but when I enter the new password in the Evolution pop-up, it is not recognised and keep on popping up.

I have searched for this issue in the "evolution-list" mailing list but could not find anything.

Today, there was  a new error message that the "Calendar Backend Stopped".

Thanks and best wishes,

Mike