[Evolution] Problems with evolution

Hi there.

I installed evolution (3.34.1-2) on two laptops some days ago. Both run Lubuntu 19.10.

Evolution on my very old Acer is running with no problems.

Evolution on my HP 8460p runs well, but I can not make changes like change the time in the calender display from 12h to 24h or change the working day scedule. No way to check or uncheck any checkboxes exept the appearance of the buttons (change from mail to calendar to addresses - sorry I only have the German version so I don't know how you call these buttons ..).

So whats wrong?

Best regards

Mike