Re: [Evolution] Text disappears in message when sending or saving in draft.

On Wed, 2020-02-05 at 15:38 -0600, js wrote:
Patrick,Do you have any other suggestions? I'm still having problems
with text disappearing when sending e-mails. Evolution 3.26.lp151
2.29  is the newest version functional in SuSE Leap 15.1 so I'm at a
loss as to how one might fix this other than waiting for a stable
release of 15.2 which has Evolution 3.34. I've check the dependencies
and fonts but still nothing looks obvious. Thanks for you assistance.JS
haw

[Please don't top-post on the list]

Sorry, I know nothing about the Suse distribution. If it supports
flatpak it could be an interim solution, but that has problems of its
own as the Evolution system is essentially running in a sandbox.

I'd suggest asking on Suse user forums since this seems to be a distro-
specific issue.

poc