Re: [Evolution] Stacked headers in vertical never work for me

Thanks for the replies. Here is the problem. i posted this question with a screenshot last year. This was an older version of Evolution, but the problem still persists with a newer version.

As you can see, I am not getting compressed, two-line headers. I'm just getting cramped, single-line headers.