Re: [Evolution] [OT] Evolution setup

On Tue, 2020-08-18 at 09:54 +0100, rogercreagh hotmail com wrote:
On Tue, 2020-08-18 at 10:33 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
If you would like to improve the user documentation about importing

data (
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-data.html

is quite limited due to lack of resources and systems to test on),

ticket or patch on
https://gitlab.gnome.org/
 would be very welcome!

Ok, let me do some more and I'll come up with some suggestions.
Currently
I use github, not gitlab but I guess it's much the same. Don't hold
your breath though - a bit busy at present!

Thanks! :)
Thing is that I'm happy to expand / improve the user docs, but being a
volunteer I don't have MacOS or Windows machines around to "test" apps.

If you have general questions about GNOME's user docs (e.g. the Mallard
markup language), then https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject is a
good starting point.

Cheers,
andre