[Evolution] pop 3 deleting emails

Hi,

I am having an issue with deleting emails with pop3.. I don't know if
this is how Evo is intended to work or if this is a problem with my
setup.

But when I go to delete emails, instead of moving them to the trash
folder, the emails just get crossed out with a line through them. And
when that happens I can't figure out how to delete the emails.

Now, if I close evo and open it, and then try to delete the emails
again, they delete and go to the trash folder like intended.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Chris
chris cwm030 com