Re: [Evolution] Print Preview Enhancement (?)

On Tue, 2020-04-14 at 01:13 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Is there a plan to make Print Preview setup work as described in the
following very old web page?

You just made me read a complete page instead of pointing out to which
specific aspects you refer and I still do not know what you mean.

If not, is there a plan to make the settings remain constant between
invocations?
http://web.mit.edu/ghudson/dev/evo/ev/share/gnome/help/evolution/C/usage-print.html

No idea which settings this is about. I'd say the default general
answer to basically anything is "No, there are no plans."

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/