[Evolution] general shortcut for new email

Hello,
Im running Evolution 3.30.5 in Gnome 3. I would like to know how to set
up a general (system wide) keyboard shortcut to compose a new email
from Evolution; that is to compose a new email without executing the
full Evolution program. For example Nautilus does something like this
when I select a file and do Send to, it opens up the compose window
without the need for opening up Evolution itself. Can I map a keyboard
shortcut to do this in general.
thank you,

Anil