[Evolution] How to disable map lookups: gsetting org.gnome.evolution.addressbook open-map-target

Is there a way to disable the internet connections that are done to lookup addresses from your address book?

Inputting an address into Evolution seems to cause an automatic internet lookup of the address entered. There
are several problems with this behavior.

1) this is a privacy issue. I have Location Services disabled on my box, yet this behavior is still going on.
If my traffic is being monitored, this is bad.

2) if the address is entered in human readable form in the address book then it causes Evolution to keep
trying to lookup the address but failing causing constant popups of the issue, for example
1234 Street
Any Town, CA 90505

instead of

1234 Street
Any Town
CA
90505

My questions specifically:
1) is there a way to disable map lookups from the address book? I do not want Contacts and my Address Book
connecting to the internet.

2) if there is no way to disable this, where should this "bug" be filed? in Evolution or in Gnome Settings
"privacy"?