Re: [Evolution] File > 'Save Address Book as vCard' is greyed out

Thank you so much! the right-click on the left tree worked.

From: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Tue Sep 10 08:54:59 CEST 2019
To: <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] File > 'Save Address Book as vCard' is greyed out

On Mon, 2019-09-09 at 23:17 +0200, Garret Robinson via evolution-list
wrote:
Why is it greyed out?

      Hi,
it's a bug. If you'd not mind to file it, thus it's not forgotten, then
it'll be appreciated. The place to file it is here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

How do I get it so I can select it and backup my address book?

You can right-click the address book in the left tree of the books and
pick "Save as vCard" there. It'll enable the item in the File menu as
well, at least for some time. I can reproduce what you see with ~3.34.0
too.
      Thanks and bye,
      Milan