[Evolution] Question: Unable to delete single event among the recurring

Hello,

I haven't been able to delete one single instance of an event among the recurring series of events. After pressing delete, the instance is deleted from the CalDav calender, so if I log in online it's gone, but it still stays visible in Evolution. Sometimes the deleted event would be deleted from Evolution, but after a few days the deleted event comes back and refused to be deleted again.

How could I go about tackling this problem?

Thanks!
Joy