Re: [Evolution] Getting warning

      Hi,
do not forget to turn off the Mail & Calendar & Contacts parts in the
GNOME Online Accounts, thus you do not have these doubled in
Evolution.
If using only these from GOA, then you can remove the whole account.

I think it's obvious, I'm mentioning it only "just in case".
      Bye,
      Milan

Since I changed it over to not using the Gnome Online Accounts but
added my Gmail account directly to Evo, I have not had any further
warnings about exceeding the quota. So your recommendation seems to
have worked.

Thanks,

Graham Sivill