[Evolution] Copy/paste appointments makes them 'All day'

Dear all,

I'm running Evolution 3.34.1 under Manjaro and think I may have encountered a potential (Evolution EWS) calendar bug, but I'm not sure.

When I copy and paste appointments in calendars on our Exchange server from, e.g., one day to another, the start and end times are lost it is converted to an "all day" appointment. Don't think this was the behavior in earlier versions of Evolution/Evolution EWS.

Anyone else having an issue with this ... and, if so, is there a work around?

Regards,

Ove E