Re: [Evolution] Getting warning

On Tue, 2019-10-15 at 09:31 +0100, Siv wrote:

Thanks for the advice I will try setting my gmail account directly in
Evo and see if the errors go away.

      Hi,
do not forget to turn off the Mail & Calendar & Contacts parts in the
GNOME Online Accounts, thus you do not have these doubled in
Evolution.
If using only these from GOA, then you can remove the whole account.

I think it's obvious, I'm mentioning it only "just in case".
      Bye,
      Milan
Milan,

Yes will do that. I will report back in a few days to see if that stops
the message coming up.

Siv