[Evolution] convert kmail to evolution

Hello,

Evolution 3.28.5-6
I'm trying to import my kmail data and setting to evolution, but it doesn't
seem to recognize kmail.

I select:
Import data and settings from older programs
and get this message:
Evolution checked for settings to import form the following
applications: Pine, Netscape, Elm, iCalendar, Kmail
No importable settings found

I use kmail under gnome and have a .kde directory.

I have 5GB of email and email back to 2000. It would be a big job if I had
to convert
all the email one folder at time.  Is there a way to get evolution to
recognize my
kmail directory (.kde) and import those emails automatically?

Aussie

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/