[Evolution] stale evolution-data-server

Hi!

I've installed evolution from Flathub, here:

https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnome.Evolution

This Flatpak contains, among other things, the evolution-data-server.

I've deinstalled evolution from apt, since I don't need it any longer,
because of the flatpak version. This was ok.

Now I still have evolution-data-server in the apt-managed packages, and
I don't want to deinstall it, because it has a lot of packages
depending on it. For instance, gnome-shell and gnome-core.

So what should I do with that double evolution-data-server? Just leave
it alone? Doesn't it lead to conflicts between the two?

Puzzled,
Volker Wysk