[Evolution] Can't get credentials from gnome-keyring when using x2go or vnc

Hello,

I am a long time evolution user and really appreciate the program.

I have noticed now with Fedora 30, that if I access my desktop through
x2go or VNC, I cannot use evolution properly because it does not connect
to gnome-keyring-daemon.  It's still running, but it's not trying to
connect or something.

The end result is, when I open evolution, it says credentials cannot be
obtained, and keeps prompting for different account passwords, but they
never seem to work.

However, if I open evolution locally, AT the computer, it works fine.

Please help?