[Evolution] Office 365 - EWS Questions

Extremely new to Evolution. I have two Exchangey accounts, one with Rackspace which configured perfectly and I'm super happy with.

Added an account from Office 365, and things are working, but I have a few questions.

Main one, there is a folder with the name of some hash it looks like and I can't do anything with it. Can't delete it, move it, rename it, nothing. Where is this coming from and how can I hide it in Evolution or correct the source? Here is a screenshot.

Next question, I have 3 additional folders, 'RSS Feeds', 'Social Activity Notifications', and 'Sync Issues' (which has its own subfolders). How can I hide them from my view?

I'm on Ubuntu 19.10 and installed evolution and evolution-ews from the repos.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

--
Sajan Parikh
c: 262.343.5973