Re: [Evolution] Reversed To: recipients displayed

On Thu, 2019-11-07 at 13:43 -0600, Greg Oliver via evolution-list
wrote:
If there are 2 or more recipients in the To: field, and say they are
f foo com and b bar com, in the message list pane, it displays them
in the order b bar com, f foo com.

In the preview pane, it displays them in the proper order f foo com,
b bar com.

        Hi,
I tried it here with an IMAP message, an On This Computer/sent message
and with a Sent message from an EWS account I didn't have downloaded
yet and all behave properly, the order in the message list and in the
preview panel matches. I even tried to send such message and it is
shown properly in my Evolution, also after clearing my local cache.

Maybe there are certain circumstances to reproduce this, or some server
glitch.
        Bye,
        Milan