[Evolution] assertion 'flags & FLAG_INITIALIZED' failed

Hello,

I'm a happy user of Evolution 3.34.1 and EWS plugin on a Manjaro Linux
since many years.

I have a problem that started a few weeks ago.
Shuffle when I want to answer or forward an email, Evolution takes
between 30 seconds and 1 minute to display the answer/forward window.
This happens once in three times.
It is not related to a particular type of mail, because if I test by
clicking on reply several times on the same mail, there are times when
the window arrives instantly and others when it takes more than 30
seconds.

When this happens I systematically have this message in the logs:

(WebKitWebProcess:7681): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 14:43:57.152:
check_unclosed: assertion 'flags & FLAG_INITIALIZED' failed

I cleared the cache and config files, and even leaving the basic
settings this happens very regularly.

Do you know if others have this symptom or not?

Thank you in advance.

Pascal