From: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to edit "download remote content" list?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:19:52 +0200

On Thu, 2019-05-30 at 08:57 -0400, Peter B wrote:
All I saw there were instructions for setting default behavior.

	Hi,
out of interest, did you actually try to follow the instructions Andre
gave a link to? I see the "default behaviour" leads to the place I
pointed you to earlier in this thread (+/- terminology), where you can
change the default behaviour, which means what should Evolution do when
you view an HTML messages with remote content. It's not "default" like
"reset settings".
	Bye,
	Milan