From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to edit "download remote content" list?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:07:26 +0200

On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 06:57 -0400, Peter B wrote:
I knew this would happen: I clicked on "download remote content" for
a message that had a very common domain name. Now I want to edit the
list which Evolution must keep of domains to automatically download
remote content from. How do I do that?

Under "Help 🡒 Contents", see "Mail Management 🡒 Display of a message
🡒 Images in HTML messages".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |