Re: [Evolution] How to edit "download remote content" list?

On Thu, 2019-05-30 at 08:57 -0400, Peter B wrote:
All I saw there were instructions for setting default behavior.

        Hi,
out of interest, did you actually try to follow the instructions Andre
gave a link to? I see the "default behaviour" leads to the place I
pointed you to earlier in this thread (+/- terminology), where you can
change the default behaviour, which means what should Evolution do when
you view an HTML messages with remote content. It's not "default" like
"reset settings".
        Bye,
        Milan