Re: [Evolution] Spam error message

On Wed, 2019-05-22 at 07:04 +1000, Bradley G. Ward via evolution-list
wrote:
What I don't understand is if its the ISP then why does it allow me to
send a forwarded email with no text from my ms outlook account?
Likewise, I can do the same with Evolution from my wife's Arch system.

[Please don't top-post on this list]

It's not the ISP but the mail provider (unless they happen to be the
same entity).

Wouldn't the same rule have applied to to all pcs going via that
provider?

Not necessarily. The spam rules they apply can take anything into
account as long as its detectable in the message. That includes the
user agent, the originating host, presence of certain headers, keywords
in the message subject or message body, presence of attachments,
anything at all. You can't rely on a logic of "it worked on this so it
should work on that". Spam filtering is by its very nature heuristic.

poc