[Evolution] Spam error message

Hello everybody,
I have Evolution (3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) installed on two pcs. It has been running pretty much perfectly until when I now try to forward messages I get the following message:

DATA command failed: 5.7.1 5C1AEA603EA3B84F Message content rejected due to suspected spam. OB703”.

It started on one laptop about two weeks ago, and now it does it on both.

Does anybody know what's happening here? Conversely my wife has evolution on an Arch system without these errors so I am assuming that its a program problem and not my ISP.

Thanks for any help that comes my way.

Brad