Re: [Evolution] Mail forwarding

On Fri, 2019-05-10 at 08:57 -0400, James Finnall wrote:
The option to not show again does not function in the normal manner.
When I went to forward something it was back to where it was before.  I
checked the options and the box was cleared again.  So checking the box
not to show again does not remember what I selected, it actually
CHANGES what I selected for the next message because it modifies the
config and does not display again forcing plain text on all future
messages.

It doesn't say "do you want to remember this setting and not ask again"
it says "do you want to be asked again".

So I am forced to respond to the dialog every time I reply or forward
an html message.  Not what I desire to do.  I do not want it to ask me
every time but it should NOT change my config.

Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> "Format messages in HTML"

That is where you permanently change the default format.

P.