Re: [Evolution] Mail forwarding

Version:  3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

When I forward a message, all that gets brought over is the raw text.
No links, embedded photos or anything html related.

I used "View Source" on a message from this morning.  The references
were an offsite URL.  Like https://photos.google.com/share/........

There was also an Unsubscribe link that was an offsite URL as well.
That gets removed.  A couple of images to Google Play and Apple App
Store were removed.  They were also offsite URL references.

Since the purpose of the message was to share a photo and all the parts
were removed, then forwarding becomes worthless because the important
parts are not there.

I did not attempt to use the "Attachment" mode.  I need to modify the
Subject line and attachment mode uses the Subject line for the name of
the attachment with no opportunity for me to edit it.  I was not able
to even open the attachment it created.  When I attempted to open the
attachment it ran something called "Account Wizard" and wanted to setup
a mailbox account in Thunderbird.

Thank you for your consideration.
James