Re: [Evolution] encrypt if possible

On 5/6/19 12:48 PM, Lukas Pirl wrote:
However, what I'd also expect is the availability of an option saying "always
encrypt emails when sending to contacts for which public keys are available".
Can this be achieved?

Thunderbird does that. But I turned it off. You may not want to do it
either.

It turns out that most people I have GPG keys available for would rather
be able to read their email through a web interface than be secure. They
only use it for sending passwords and such like.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil