[Evolution] encrypt if possible

Dear all,

(how) can Evolution (be configured to) always encrypt emails if the
recipients' public keys are available?

There is an option to "always encrypt", but I don't have/want/need the
public keys of most of my contacts (and most of them have none anyway). If
that option is enabled, I get an error message every time sending an email to
a contact for which no public key is available. From my expectations, this is
correct behavior.

However, what I'd also expect is the availability of an option saying "always
encrypt emails when sending to contacts for which public keys are available".
Can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance and best,

Lukas