Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION Don't display and don't remember the passwords correctly after restauration

On Mon, 2019-05-06 at 13:30 +0200, Philippe PES wrote:
And about my 1st issue: the size of the icons I will try to explain
or attach a screenshot.
But it is possible that I also miss a gnome library ...
So,
It's about all the icons in Evolution that they are wery small unless
I change the caracteres size in the configuration panel (KDE ou GTK)
Here a screen capture:

I cannot recognize much in that screenshot because it is too small.

Which icon theme is used? I don't see an Evolution problem here.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/