Re: [Evolution] copy message in folder

On Sat, 2019-05-04 at 23:55 +0200, Ángel wrote:
However, you can save it, and then import the saved file into a
folder

        Hi,
being it properly recognized "email message attachment", one can
drag&drop it to a mail folder inside evolution. It's a bit tricky when
doing it inside the mail body (only the attachment type icon works),
but doing the drag&drop from the attachment bar at the bottom works
just fine. Such message can be dropped in a message composer too.

(you may need to add a "From " line at the top)

This should not be needed since some version I do not recall, though I
did notice that there are cases where it is needed, due to some weird
issue with the message headers or something (I didn't investigate it
when I saw it and it's as long ago as I already lost a track of the
test message).
        Bye,
        Milan