Re: [Evolution] Outlook Style Manual Archiving - Is there a way to do it?

On Sat, 2019-03-16 at 18:28 +0000, Graham Sivill wrote:
The CSS stuff is in the head of the HTML document that makes up my
signature?

No idea, but it looks like this when reading plain text only:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-March/msg00099.html

andre

Andre,

That's really weird? I think it's because by default I add my signature
to replies for normal email. So previously when I hit "Reply To Group"
it would start in HTML mode and add my signature to the end. Then I
would switch to plain text and remove all the extraneous text including
the signature, then cut the salient bits to the clipboard and then
"paste quotation" back into the body and then add my comment below.

This time I have set it so that I don't automatically add the signature
when I reply so I am hoping you don't see the CSS stuff? Apologies for
this.

Siv